Wed, Jul 15|
Kurdish-Kurdish dialogue in Roj-Ava (NES)
The Kurdish-Kurdish dialogue has become the most common topic at the local, regional and international levels,
Time & Location
Jul 15, 2020, 7:00 PM
About the event
The Kurdish-Kurdish dialogue has become the most common topic at the local, regional and international levels, coinciding with the political and economic transformations in Syria, especially after the recent implementation of the Kaiser Law and repeated Turkish attacks.
After the launch of the initiative of negotiations by the Commander-in-Chief of the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF), which was welcomed by all Kurdish parties and international support from the United States and the international coalition to fight ISIS, the political parties in Rojava, northeastern Syria, are reviewing their papers again. But this time in a more sensitive regional and international political environment than before, where Kurds in the region in general and Syria in particular are at a crossroads, and their fate is fraught with existential risks. Accordingly, they are more than ever called upon to create a unified and politically referenced ground made up of independents, intellectuals and parties. Their loyalty transcends narrow partisan ideologies, and their vision is based on the reality of the living.
The Kurdish scene is witnessing a convergence of views, and a general consensus on the focal points for building a political reference based on the Dohuk Agreement 2014, supported by a U.S.-Western approach as part of a strategy to preserve its interests in the region and ensure the legitimacy of its existence.
- The importance of Kurdish-Kurdish dialogue in light of the economic and political upheavals taking place in Syria and the region.
- Kurdish-Kurdish dialogue and the agendas of international and regional powers in Syria and the region.
- The role of the Kurdish-Kurdish dialogue in promoting the Kurdish political movement in Syria and the internal and external factors affecting it.
- The role of the Kurdish-Kurdish dialogue in pushing for a political solution in Syria and unifying the Kurdish discourse in international forums.
- The role and importance that the united Kurdish parties may play in severing Turkey's expansionist ambitions and targeting the Kurdish people and its neighboring peoples.
- Obstacles, barriers and parties that may play an explosive role for the Kurdish-Kurdish dialogue, mechanisms of overcoming and overcoming obstacles.
- The consequences that may result from the Kurdish-Kurdish consensus and its implications for the Kurdish people and its neighboring peoples.